KW-Commerce is an international e-commerce company at the start-up hot spot Berlin. Our product range includes more than 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more than 5,000,000 customers every year, fast and worldwide. KW-Commerce is a grown-up start-up. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 180 employees worldwide continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Category Manager Electronics (m/f) in Berlin
YOUR POSITIONAs Category Manager Electronics (m / f) in Berlin, you are driving the development and expansion of our product category Electronics and assuming responsibility for your own range of products. In this position, you develop and design an attractive and customer-oriented product range.
In detail, this includes the following tasks:
- To carry out market, trend and competitor analyses to identify new, attractive products, thus creating the basis for market-oriented assortment management with the aim of consistent product range expansion
- To develop, optimize and expand your product range through continuous product range analyses and monitoring of sales successes
- To coordinate and ensure the procurement of new potential products in close cooperation with our sourcing team in China
- In the context of inventory management, to control the international flow of goods and ensure the availability of products in close cooperation with our Supply Chain Management team
- To support the Marketing department with the conception and implementation of product-related marketing and control the success of implemented measures
In this pivotal position, you act as a link between different departments. These include: Purchasing in our Chinese office, Marketing, Product Data Management, Quality Management, Customer Service and Logistics.
YOUR PROFILEIf you meet the following requirements, we should get to know each other:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position with a focus on electronical products
- A successfully completed business or technical degree
- Willingness to travel to international trade fairs
- Good knowledge of common office programs
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
YOUR PROSPECTSKW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer you an exciting and responsible job in our grown-up startup.
What awaits you:
- A lot of self-responsibility and independence in a working environment that encourages and demands active contribution and commitment and gives you plenty of room for realizing your own ideas and visions
- A friendly and supportive team as well as a modernly-equipped workplace in our office located in the center of Berlin
- Fresh fruit, free drinks and regular corporate events
- Flexible working hours and transparent corporate communication
Further information about our team can be found here: http://www.kw-commerce.de/de/teamlife