KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 6 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Full Stack Developer C# / ASP.Net (m/f/d)
YOUR POSITIONTo help fulfilling millions of orders a year for one of the biggest players in Marketplace E-Commerce you will be in a crucial role to speed up software and raise efficiency. As part of our experienced and international engineering team you will develop and create new features, interfaces and modules using state-of-the-art technologies.
Your main tasks will be in particular:
- To refactor and reshape our ERP service tool you will analyze and refactor codes as well as adopt our existing architecture based on best practices
- To further develop our ERP system you will, amongst others, develop services, broaden our business logic as well as build and deploy test systems, respectively
- To constantly improve our internal Process Management tool you will setup and execute projects including develop new and improve existing REST APIs as well as deploy software
- To shape the Process Management tool’s frontend you will develop Angular JS applications
YOUR PROFILEIf you fulfill the following requirements, we will be a perfect fit:
- Profound relevant professional experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields or other equivalent qualifications
- In-depth experience in software development with C#, REST APIs, Deployment (Jenkins), mySQL, Entity Framework
- Very good English skills and a good knowledge of German language (B2-Level)
OUR OFFERKW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer an exciting and responsible position in our grown-up startup. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
What else awaits you:
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- An attractive salary
- A modernly-equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- A friendly and supportive team
- A work environment that offers you plenty of room to realize your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Individual offers for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent public transport connections
- Regular corporate events
- A membership at Urban Sports Club
- Discounts on our products of up to 50%
- Fresh fruits and free beverages
- A transparent corporate communication
Do you have any questions? Would you like to contact our IT team? Please approach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only apply via our job posting on our career page, not by email. Thank you so much!
Further information about our team can be found here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/