KW-Commerce is a Berlin headquartered international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more approx. 6 millions customers every year - fast and worldwide. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 280 employees continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
People & Culture | Human Resources Working Student (m/f/d) in Berlin
YOUR PLAYGROUNDAs our working student (m/f/d) you will step by step take over responsibility for people related topics: you will learn about the power of hiring, be involved in the administration and support the daily HR work.
You will play a meaningful role in helping our People Partner attract, hire, retain and develop the best talent. This is a great role for you to learn the fundamentals of creating an environment where people want to show up in, are engaged and flourish:
Partner up with our Head of People & Culture, learn directly from her and her team by and support them in their operative and strategic tasks
- Ensure a great employee experience by supporting their on- and offboardings, coordinating initiatives such as blind lunches, leadership buddy, KW Library, language courses etc.
- Organize people related events
- Boost our employer branding e.g. write postings for various channels such as LinkedIn, Kununu, etc.
- Take over employee related (people operations) tasks like creating job references, certificates, etc.
- Support in applicant management and recruiting
- Conduct research on various HR topics
PEOPLE WE ENJOY WORKING WITHYou are an open, communicative, and highly organized person. You are passionate and curious about topics like recruiting, HR, and culture. You are biased towards action and are creative in finding solutions.
If you also meet the following requirements, we would love to meet you:
- Enrolled student of a study program in economics, social sciences, or communication sciences
- Confident in using the MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- English fluent, German at least B2
- Availability for 15-20 hours per week for at least one year, optionally more during the semester break
- Location: Berlin, partially remote work possible
WHAT WE OFFERWe prepare you for your professional future! With a lot of self-responsibility, you will acquire the competencies for personnel work in a digital company of the future and important skills for your career entry. What else awaits you:
- An experienced and broadly positioned People and Culture Team that always supports you in your professional development incl. the opportunity to start your career after your studies
- A steep learning curve due to a high level of self-responsibility, flat hierarchies, and a friendly team with a good sense of humor
- Flexible working hours to match your study schedule and a fair salary
- A modernly equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- Regular team
- events, discounts on our products on Amazon of up to 50% and a grant for your membership at Urban Sports Club